Wednesday, April 2, 2014

GOLD SET

If there's one thing I love it's gold accessories. The more the better and I'll just pile them on. I admit it, I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles, I just love it. The other thing that I love is black, played out much? I know, I can't help it, I should really just add an Ellie Goulding soundtrack to the blog and we'd be set.
You could say this was the inspiration for the outfit. I really like the versatility of a black romper, especially this one, I think the low back detail just adds an extra something to an otherwise subtle piece. I added some gold jewelry and a pair of blue snake print sandals to add a pop of color. I actually just got these and can't wait to wear them again.

                                                         -------------------------------------------

Si hay una cosa que me encanta, son los accesorios de oro. Entre más, mejor...Y uno sobre otro. Lo admito, tengo una obsesión por cualquier cosa que brille, me encanta. Otra cosa que adoro es el color negro, yo sé que es muy poco original de mi parte, pero no puedo evitarlo. Debería de agregar la canción de Ellie Goulding al blog y todo sería perfecto.
Se puede decir que ésta fue la inspiración de mi atuendo. Me gusta mucho la versatilidad de un jumpsuit negro, especialmente uno como éste, pienso que el detalle de la espalda baja le da un toque extra a una pieza que pudo haber sido muy sencilla. Agregué algunas piezas de joyería de oro y sandalias en un estampado azul de víbora para añadirle un toque de color. Acabo de comprar estos zapatos y no puedo esperar para volver a usarlos.




Wearing: Forever 21 Romper / Calvin Klein 'Vivian' Sandals / Henri Bendel Barrel Bag / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Assorted Gold Jewelry

Photos by MeriamFL.

4 comments:

  1. pretty, I like the heels :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And thank you for visiting! your blog is great :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love these simple colours and the shoes!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete