Friday, April 11, 2014

CRISP WHITE




The heat we've been feeling lately really has me yearning for cooler days, and I'll take anything that reminds me of more refreshing places. So I wanted to share with you guys this small assortment of images I came across and was immediately drawn to. I love the overall scheme of crisp white in each photograph, so fresh and clean. 

                                                                             ___________________________________________



El calor que hemos estado sintiendo últimamente me tiene deseando días mas frescos y cualquier cosa alusiva a espacios refrescantes. Así que en cuanto encontré estas imágenes, inmediatamente captaron mi interés, y quise compartirlas con ustedes. Me encanta el esquema en blanco total de cada fotografía, súper fresco y calmante.

Images via Tumblr and Pinterest.

1 comment: