Tuesday, June 17, 2014

THE BLUES

`

 Do you love these booties or do you LOVE them? I usually have a weird problem with open-toe booties, but these actually work for me. I think it has something to do with the mesh and metallic colors? Mesh AND metallic...YES!!
I dressed down an otherwise very prim and proper shirt by pairing it with cuffed jeans and these booties. I felt that I needed to add a little edge to the outfit to tone down the shirts' embellished collar.


                                                        _____________________________________________________



Que tanto les encantan estos botines? Normalmente tengo un problema extraño con los botines abiertos, pero estos en realidad me gustan. Creo que tiene algo que ver con el mesh y los colores metálicos? Mesh y metálicos...lo máximo!
La camisa tiene un estilo muy clásico que al combinarla con los botines y pantalones de mezclilla mas casuales, dan un look un poco mas edgy.


Wearing: ELLE Embellished Shirt / TopShop Jeans / BCBG Booties  / Ray Ban Sunglasses
Photos by MeriamFL.


1 comment: